Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hi from Meghan Jeff Jake Jack P. Daniel

- From Meghan- Hola! This trip I have learned so much Spanish! The hotel we are at is beautiful! The food here is my favorite I have ever had. It is also very funny to see how boys react to bugs. I am having the most incredible time and when I get home I will start sleeping outside and eating food for the rest of my life. I love nature. Pandora has nothing like Costa Rica. And may all of you one day experience the beauty of Costa Rica before your knees give out.


-From jeff- Yo

- this trip has been amazing!! The first day in the cave I went repelling which was nerve-racking but was unlike anything I have ever done and when my group went to the waterfall I went off at least ten times. Miss everyone... I think I'm going to live here when I get older.

Miss everyone!<3

-From Jake- Hi this trip has been awesome so far. I have jumped off a 15 foot waterfall, rapelled down a giant waterfall, and hiked alot. so hi. respond so i know you are checking this

-From Jack- hi everyone, this vacation has been awesome. jumped off waterfall and survived. to mom, i really want a machete...

-From Daniel; How was your weekend? Mine, as you probably know, was a blast. After making some new friends and seeing smiles at the orphanage, we hiked up an impossible mountain to the amazing cave where we stayed for the next 2 nights. (I was the first to get to the cave in the hike). Sorry I couldn't be there to help with the mulch but I'm sure little Ben could handle it himself. I went rappelling off a 300 foot cliff and it was quite terrifying! Then, I jumped 25 feet into the water (twice!) Now, we're at this sweet hotel, getting ready to celebrate Ian's birthday! Get back to me soon, and I would really like to know how my team did on Saturday. See you soon, Dan.

-From Ian; Hey Mom and Dad, i'm having an amazing time here. Dan pretty much summed up everything that we have done so far above. It has all been amazing. Costa Rica is by far the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Miss you guys!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!!!
    Glad you and all are having a great time!! "The most beautiful place you've ever seen" sounds like a place you'll need to return to soon -- with your Dad and me!
    Happy 14!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack P! Glad to hear you are having an amazing time! We love the pics. We miss you--stay safe! And sorry but no machete! Love, Mom & Dad & Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake, I got your email and saw this! Happy to hear you are having a great time and I hope to hear more, what about the scenery? is it amazing? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan, glad you are having such a great time! Your team tied and won but I'm told you were sorely missed. Defense and goalies getting hammered. Injuries everywhere and Emmett redcarded in the first game so unable to play the second. Finn playing with an injured back. Lots of playtime for those still standing! Enjoy the rest of the trip. Don't worry, mulch will be all shifted by the time you get home. Ben has been sick so not much help there. Mom

    ReplyDelete